Do you know how brand guidelines can benefit an organization? They are created not to limit creative freedom but to reinforce the brand’s identity and communicate its consistency. Not only do they help you with writing and designing, but they are also handy when it comes to other things.
Topics to include: Creating your public image team, Brand Consistency, Social Media Usage, Newsletters, Telling Your Rotary Story, Keeping your website up to date, People of Action, and a discussion about #hashtags
How can Public Image help your Membership and Foundation Teams?
Our team will help explain how to tell your Rotary story. We will also discuss how can you help the District PI Team.
How do we want people to think of Rotary?
A perception: Rotary is an organization committed to using our connections, experience, and skills to work together to create lasting change.
An emotional connection: Rotary clubs work with their communities to develop trust and create bonds so people want to join, donate, volunteer, or work with us.
A promise: Rotary joins leaders from all continents, cultures, and occupations to exchange ideas and take action to create lasting change in our communities.
A distinct concept: Rotary uses the diverse perspectives of our 1.2 million members to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
A recognizable logo: People become aware of who we are and what we do when Rotary members and clubs consistently and correctly use our logos and templates.
We are all champions of Rotary
Here’s how we can all work together to strengthen Rotary’s brand.
- Consistently use Rotary’s correct visual identity in all your communications
- Find guidelines and templates in the Brand Center to create logos, brochures, and other promotional materials that adhere to Rotary’s brand.
- Show your community the impact you make
- Use the People of Action materials in the Brand Center and at poaphotos.app to show how your club is taking action to make a difference in your community.
- Share your Rotary experience
- Invite family members, friends, and colleagues to learn more about Rotary. Promote your club activities on your club website and social media pages.
- Promote your club at events and projects
- Protect our visual identity: use the resources and logos in the Brand Center to create promotional materials.
Sample Press Releases